Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outland

Options
  • 03-05-2006 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I (again) resubbed to WoW.
    Transfered my Druid to Outlands (from Bladefist) in the hopes that I might actually find a player base there, that I can group with, and thus eventually/finally hit 60.

Also, transfered a few alts or so for the same reasons. I left my 52 mage on Bladefist cos I think there used to be a guild there, at some point, that I was involved in...

Only, now there doesnt seem to be anyone online nor have they been for some time. Anyone care to comment on this?

Anyway, to get to my actual point...

I get to outlands, only to discover Feralas is pretty much deserted, badlands is really quiet apart from 3-4 alliance roaming around. And as for actually trying to get a group together, well I spend about an hour looking for 4 more people to raid Uldaman. So, I guess what I am trying to say, is; Is Outland basically full of high levels transferred from Bladefist and NOT, as I hoped, a way to get a new lease on life, from my old characters?

Should I just go play my 35 priest on Xavius or reroll again?

P.s. WTF happened everyone from Bladefist? Did I miss something or did Metamorphosis (sp) split up/disband/piss off to EQ2?

HELP!!111oneoneone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

every level 60 from Bladefist migrated since we were all sick of the queues/lag/**** support.

There are lots of end game guilds and most of them are recruiting. So I'd suggest levelling to 60 as you said and joining one.
    Being a druid it shouldn't be hard to find one.

As for instancing pre-60, I've no idea what you're going to do. Maybe just be online at peak hours 6-9 p.m. GMT and look for a group

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

metamorphosis is on Outland. I was actually surprised by how many sub level 60s there were there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Guess I'll move my mage too :(
    Fair thee well, bladefist. I hardly knew ye :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Is anyone else getting very bad lag on Outland?

I'm getting stalls and spikes that I never used to get on Bladefist ... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Ivan wrote:
    Guess I'll move my mage too :(
    Fair thee well, bladefist. I hardly knew ye :(
    Yeah... we moved to Outland Ivan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

ooh, invite? :p

Advertisement