Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how many chances do you give a cheater?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

*Lolly* wrote:
    Good! :D

I'v been a good little chimp i promise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Lol SO why is ur nose growing then Pinochio?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

get a f*ck'n room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

*Lolly* wrote:
    Lol SO why is ur nose growing then Pinochio?:rolleyes:

...em cuz chicks dig guys with big noses? :O)

get a f*ck'n room.

Now why would you put a stupid little saying like that in a perfectly clean reasonable thread? Oh yeah thats right... Coz ur a moron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

*Lolly* wrote:
    Now why would you put a stupid little saying like that in a perfectly clean reasonable thread? Oh yeah thats right... Coz ur a moron.
    Look, he's right. The thread is dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Anyway, back on topic....

OP,

You can give a cheater 25 chances or dump him the first time he strays....what do feel like giving him? I get the feeling you want to give him another chance or you wouldn't have needed to post as he would already be history.....maybe you need to ask yourself why you would want to be with a man who has cheated on you? Did it hurt your feelings? Make you feel ashamed or embarassed? Make you feel bad? Why would you want to spend time with a man who made you feel like that?

For me relationships are all about trust, respect and honesty - how much of any of those does someone who cheats on you show? He lied to you, cheated on you and disrespected the fundamental boundaries of most relationships....if you can live with all of that and forgive him - and trust he won't keep cheating, then give him another go......personally, you wouldn't see me for dust....

Some people rekon it depends on the circumstances and whether you happened to be on a "Break" at the time...
    My Answer still stands... If you willingly let another person touch you in a passionate intimate or more than friendly way.... Your unfaithful and therefore should be stranded on a desert island surrounded by Pirahana infested water and left to rot....
    Even kissing is unfaithfullness in my big book o rules
    once a cheater always a cheater,,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

*Lolly* wrote:
    No, because he doesn't like the off-topicness and I don't either.

I know you're being overly dramatic about the castration and the pirhana desertion comments *Lolly* but can you at least understand that you've given your point, no need to ram it home twice.

And personal insults such as calling someone a moron are not a good idea and can get you a ban from this forum.

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    No, because he doesn't like the off-topicness and I don't either.

I know you're being overly dramatic about the castration and the pirhana desertion comments *Lolly* but can you at least understand that you've given your point, no need to ram it home twice.

And personal insults such as calling someone a moron are not a good idea and can get you a ban from this forum.

Well implying that iam flirting is not a good idea either...l I just dont liked to be talked to that way and told what iam doing when clearly iam not. It wasnt at all off topic.. I was giving my oen personal view on what i would/have done to people that betray me in the worst way... Maybe moron way a bit out of line but i dont like be told what iam doing when im not..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

*Lolly* wrote:
    Well implying that iam flirting is not a good idea either...l I just dont liked to be talked to that way and told what iam doing when clearly iam not.
    No, you were flirting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes well Lolly you are off topic now and after a warning tsk tsk,
    Lolly you are banned from the Pi forun for repeated off topic posting.

Crinnie please use the report post function rather then helping the off topicness.

Do read the charter and abide by the rules when posting.
    Thaedydal

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Brend

Give him another chance,

They ment nothing to him...it was just sex
    He was thinking of you all the time,
    They weren't better...they were diffrent....just diffrent,
    Its you he loves

Ah no seriously dump him

Advertisement