Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rover 96'214 KeyFob

Options
  • 03-05-2006 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've got a rover 214si. However the keyfob has seen better days alot better days. The fob is the 3txa and I read on alarmremotes.co.uk that you can use the 17TN fob as a replacement but it need reprogramming.
    I'm living in Rush Co. Dublin
    Does anyone know of a non rip off place that would reprogram my keyfobs.
    Ryans garage in Blanch charge 130 for a replacement and reprogram. or just 95 for the fob itself.
    I could buy a fob for 14.95 off the net. So you see the difference it's crazy.

Anyway if anybody could help that would be great.

thank,s
    Chris.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Bear with me, I have a contact here somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

On a similar note. My safrane only came with one key. I do however have another safrane key.Does anyone know of anywhere that could reprogram teh key and/or provide a new shaft(? the metal part of the key that a key cutter cuts) . the shaft(?) can be removed from the rest of te part containing the central locking /immolbiser part.

Advertisement