Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French teams?

• 03-05-2006 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any French teams around the Lyon area?
    Im heading on ERASMUS and wanna continue to play the game. I know itsa long shot but does anyone here know of any teams? Have looked on the french boards also and even an amsterdam one but to no avail. My french isnt at a good standard yet. Anywho shout back if ya got any info at all, thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

If you don't mind a 12 hour round trip by car, there's a team in Nice who are pretty good.

I'm sure there is a team in Lyon as most French cities have at least one team and they play in regional leagues.

I'll have a look about for you and get back soon.

Found two clubs:

Eveil de Lyon: e-mail chaffal@perriertp.com

Lou: e-mail frederic_antoine@club-internet.fr website is http://www.cerebusfootus.free.fr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Hey thanks very much, you per chance dont play for the "dragons" do you? If so see you on the pitch, second of July :D

Wilburt wrote:
    Hey thanks very much, you per chance dont play for the "dragons" do you? If so see you on the pitch, second of July :D

Long retired. The name stuck though.

Who are you with? Rebels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Nah DCU Saints, im loving the game, hard but loving it

• Advertisement
Advertisement