Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problem Charging K750i

• 03-05-2006 4:12pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have a k750i which has an issue with charging:mad:
    It will charge fine on the normal mains, but if I try to charge it on the USB cable or on my car charger it won't charge.
    Is says "charging" and looks like it is doing the job but when I unplug it it is not charged properly.
    Sometimes there is a 1 to 2 % increase and sometimes the power decreases:confused:

Anyone know what may be up??

Cheers

Mik

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The USB charging is designed for quick pick me ups. It should not be used as an alternative to the mains charger. The mains takes up to 2 hours to charge a K750i fully, whereas the USB can take up to 24 hours.

Again, same goes for Car Chargers. Designed for pick me ups, not as a replacement. Installed car kits are obviously different.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers Chris,
    Problem is that they don't even work as a "pick me up"
    a lot of the time it's more like a "put me down" :p
    They do nearly no charge or a negative one.

I know on my old nokia the car charger was well faster than the main charger

Are you using it while it's charging? You may be using battery charge faster than it's replenishing.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

nope not using it @ all when charging
    it's just on standby!

Anyone else find this?

Not really to be honest. Granted, I don't use the car charger but I know the USB charger is borderline useless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement