Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BitComet Port Forwarding

Options
  • 03-05-2006 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

OK so Ive been using BitComet happily for months now, but only read some where you need to port forward, (im with eircom, so netopia 3347) i followed all the instructions, set it up, yet im still only getting Local connections, with no Remote connections.

Can somebody help me? I read the azureus port forwarding topic, but doesnt seem to relate at all.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭easy_as_easy

nevermind, i fixed it ive remote now! im a genius!!

woooohooo

yikes, doesnt seem much faster?? i'll wait before passing judgement... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 phreneticus

I've tried setting up a pinhole but there's no option to put in my static ip! Just a port range which doesn't seem to make much difference, i'll set it up and leave it run a while; see if things pick up... Do i need static NAT?

Advertisement