Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchanging Local Authority Houses ?...

Options
  • 03-05-2006 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

I live in a 2 bedroom 6 year old fully detached modern [All mod cons] Local Authority bungalow in a small 24 house no through road development situated just outside the Twin-Towns of Ballybofey/Stranorlar, Co' Donegal.

I would not mind exchanging for a [one bedroom] in a more remote location in Donegal.

Has anyone done this before ?...as a bachelor I would not mind living somewhere with a view, anyone interested in a 2 bedroom detached bungalow close to all amenities in the Twin-Towns ?...

Send me a PM if you wish.

P. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine the council would be quite willing to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Victor wrote:
    I imagine the council would be quite willing to swap.
    if he changes his signature :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

jd wrote:
    if he changes his signature :D:p
    Sorry, Paddy. I didn't realise those shenanigans were still going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Jaysus...I know ppl in Dublin that would pay 400k+ for a back garden like that!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement