Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavity Blocks?

Options
  • 03-05-2006 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone know where i can get some cavity blocks and how much they will cost per block?

Im lookin to get 60 blocks to build a wall in a shed.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

red_ice wrote:
    Hey, does anyone know where i can get some cavity blocks and how much they will cost per block?

Im lookin to get 60 blocks to build a wall in a shed.

cheers

chadwicks and the price i dont know if its in a shed why not build a studd wall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I have some left over in my back yard, not sure how many but can do a count if you're interested. I'm in Meath if it's any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

We cant put in a wooden structure because there is alot of paint stored in the shed, and its illegal to store paint in a wooden confinement.

stapeler, if it was my wall, id jump on it, but its not - im doing this for a friend of mine who cant DIY for his life! Thanks for the offer, but i dont think i can take them off you as id have no way to get them to dublin :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Dan_B

Depending on where you go they can be as cheap as 80c or as dear as €1.20
    each.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Dan_B wrote:
    Depending on where you go they can be as cheap as 80c or as dear as €1.20
    each.

Im amazed you put cheap and dear in the same sentence! Thanks, that will really get the ball rolling on this project

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Dan_B

Your absoloutley right.
    What I should have said was pick up the phone and ring you local hardware store. Jeez, you try to help someone out and this is the sh!t you get.:confused:

Advertisement