Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd year CS question

Options
  • 03-05-2006 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭

Is anyone in third year CS doing "principles of programming languages"?
    It kinda seems like we were left twisting in the wind for that course...

For instance, does anyone know how to convert a program to an AST? Are we even expected to do that?
    I'm also kind of worried I'm going to get done for plagarism, since my interpreter is lifted almost word-for-word out of the notes.

Maybe this would have been better in the computers forum, but I figured more people would see it here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Yeah the practicals were a bit funny alright. I haven't even started the interpreter yet. I don't think we need to turn it into an ast, if you have the interpreter done then your most of the way there anyway. I've looked at another guys typechecker bit, and it doesn't actually look too bad, just a load of if statements really.

Advertisement