Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a mechanic - Shankill area

Options
  • 03-05-2006 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a mechanic (non rip-off type). Work colleague has a 93 BMW 3 series that left him stranded in town. Basically, he parked it up and when he went back the engine revs started going up and down and the brakes went a bit odd. He called the AA but they could not fix it. They towed him to his house in Shankill - he has only moved there recently. AA man said it could be the brake servo area.
    :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭richardson2525

Not exactly Shankhill -but Paul Smith Motors in Deansgrange are brilliant I find him very friendly, honest, non rip-off. I have heard nothing but good things about him from other people and the one time I used him he was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

There's a guy called Aiden Keogh down by the Dargle in Bray. I've used him before, found him pretty good & cheap. I don't have his number on me, but I'm sure it's in the book.

Advertisement