Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio systems with USB ports?

• 03-05-2006 8:56pm

I just saw an micro system that has a USB port in the new Argos catalogue....does anyone have any info/opinions on these? They have three in the catalogue one by Hitachi, Goodmans and some crowd called Acoustic Solutions.....anybody ever buy one?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

don't they just play mp3's off a usb drive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

My cousin has a phillips one.
    You connect it to your PC, and in return the pc takes it as a soundcard so that you can play you pc music via the hi-fi.

don't suppose you know where your cousin got that Philips one? I just checked my local Argos and all three systems with a USB port are out of stock....wasn't really looking forward to buying a Goodmans anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

don't suppose you know where your cousin got that Philips one? I just checked my local Argos and all three systems with a USB port are out of stock....wasn't really looking forward to buying a Goodmans anyway...

He bought it in Argos in Jervis st two years ago. :)
    Im not sure if its still done.

Advertisement