Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoes (with pic)

• 03-05-2006 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

My girlfriend bought a pair of shoes here in Waterford last week from Janelles boutique up at Ardkeen Shopping Centre. The make of the shoe is KMB which is a Spanish make. The box gives a website of http://www.kmb-elche.com but this website does not appear to be active?:confused:

She's looking to buy the shoe in a different colour but were out of her size. So does anybody know where else she could go that stocks that brand? The girl in the shop said she could try Kilkenny (but did not reveal the name of the shop, stiff competition & all that eh?)

If anybody could help it would make my life a hell of alot easier:D

107_0703.JPG

107_0704.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Star*

Ahh shoes ... now you are on my page !! :D Had a quick look for ya - Best I can find is http://www.footprints.ie/ They don't have any pics of the shoes that have in stock from that range but if your gf still has the box she can quote the reference number to them and they should be able to order it.

hope this helps !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Good on ya!

Gonna holla @ them tomorrow, fingers crossed;)

Cheers:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Julia moran

Fab collection in a shop in Carlow. I think the shop is in Tullow street and its called Oona Conroy. Nice helpful staff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Voila... interchangeable colours...

Krylon-spray-paint.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Shoes on the Waterford forum, and hardly a joke in sight! Aren't we getting very faauncy! I thought we only knew about hurling, blaas and red lead. And hating Kilkenny.

By the way, that website http://www.kmb-elche.com/eng.html is very much alive. There's even a contact address of info@kmb.es, and they have two stores in Alicante (or Ballycante as it is these days) if you're over that way on yer hollyers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Miguel23

Well it just so happens that i've been drooling over those shoes myself... Gonna go for a red pair! There's a shop in Newcastlewest, Co. Limerick that sells them. Shoe Flair. Got em in loads of colours...
    If that's too far there's another one in Athlone... Not sure of the name but i could look it up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

This thread's had more resurrections than Lazarus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Roen wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Roen wrote: »

phew! I thought i was having flash backs again.:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill be damned if I do and ill be damned if I dont..

Id prefer that digging up old threads wasnt done. You dont usually get a repeat of the discussion again. Start a new thread if you wish I suppose, just leave old threads die.. :)

Sorry!

Topic Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement