Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slacker mix for download...

• 03-05-2006 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Enjoy, still a genius after all those years and hits, the gig coincides with his Re-Release of "Scared" and we have heard the new version and it knocks the be jaysus out of the old one, has a vocal in it, super tune from a super dj/producer remember if you want a 2 for 1 concessions for the Slacker gig on May 20th at The Vaults which means you and friend can gain entry €7.50 email info@collective-music.com

Mix here thanks to gareth at Imprint

http://www.imprintdjs.com/slacker_music.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

went to slacker's gig in tribecca last year i think, was very disappointed cause i asked him if he was gonna play scared, but hesaid he didnt have it :confused: still i think hes class so i will be there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

thx m8 il giv tis a go:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Went to see him in Mono (now the Village) a few years ago, first time I heard Musak - Trisco, choon blew me away

C-M - can't download that mix though, it's streamed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Great mix. Pity you can't download it. Reminds me of a lot of Blackstrobe. Anybody got a tracklisting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

his Re-Release of "Scared" and we have heard the new version and it knocks the be jaysus out of the old one

Has anyone got this tune or a link to it??

Cheers

Advertisement