Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You know you shouldnt but...

• 03-05-2006 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

So,last night i went to bed with my eye makeup on (usually take it off but was soo tired..), and as a result woke up this morning with my eyes red and itchy from rubbing the mascara and eyeliner off during the night :( .. Ive also gone to bed with my contacts still in, (very rarely..honest!!) cos i came in drunk or cant be bothered taking them out, even though i know i should! I do always wash my teeth,cant go to bed with the feeling of them not washed!!
    Any thing you guys do,even though you know you shouldnt??
    Wanna hear your guilty secrets :D

DC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Yeh my makeup is rarely taking off when i've been out! And i <b>always</b> regret it the next morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Just the thought of that makes me glad I almost never wear make-up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Yeah I very seldom take of my make up after a night out and then wake up with panda eyes the next morning - not good.

Don't wear contacts but I would assume that leaving them in would seriously irritate your eyes, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I rarely moisurise (tinted moisturiser which is the only makeup I rarely wear) or cleanse (only when I have to take off my make up) and don't even own a toner :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I used to never take my make up off before bed. So now I've managed to block the tear duct in my left eye which means it looks like I'm crying as tears have to drain off out the side of my eye.
    It comes and goes. I have to rub under my eye to try and dislodge the thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

misswex wrote:
    Don't wear contacts but I would assume that leaving them in would seriously irritate your eyes, no?
    im usually so good with my makeup and/or contacts (i dont wear makeup all the time) but there's always once or twice!
    my contacts are monthly ones,not disp,and if i sleep in them,my eyes are blurry for ten or so mins after gettin up and my eyes are quite uncomfortable :( my best friend wears disp lenses,and NEVER takes them out...:eek: she's crazy i think,really cant be helpin ur eyesight..but she wont listen to reason!!

Advertisement