Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeS Bishop's new show

Options
  • 04-05-2006 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Going to Des Bishop tomorrow.Anyone know how long it goes on for. I cant stand the fecker but its my bro's birthday and he asked me to come along

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Agreed, find him really irritating, propbably to the point of assaulting him, very irritating,p*ss off back to america.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Goes on for ever and ever :eek:

Used to be funny a few years back

Burn the tickets - it would be more enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

The recent slap on the wrists that RTE got by the Broadcasting Complaints Commission didn't help either. His last appearance on the Late Late caused fury and droves of people penned their complaints to the BBC. The BBC upheld the complaints received and found that he was out of line with the amount of language he used to drive home his brand of satire.

Read more about it in the back of this week's RTE Guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bah, Des is great I tell yous.
    And no, I haven't a clue how long show is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Devon wrote:
    The recent slap on the wrists that RTE got by the Broadcasting Complaints Commission didn't help either. His last appearance on the Late Late caused fury and droves of people penned their complaints to the BBC. The BBC upheld the complaints received and found that he was out of line with the amount of language he used to drive home his brand of satire.

Read more about it in the back of this week's RTE Guide.

The BBC? What's it to them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

simu wrote:
    The BBC? What's it to them?

BBC is a typo.. Should have been BCC... my bad.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Going to Des Bishop tomorrow.Anyone know how long it goes on for. I cant stand the fecker but its my bro's birthday and he asked me to come along

And what a perfect evening that would be if Deirdre O'Kane was opening.

I'd rather stay at home and finally try out that home vasectomy kit I got for Christmas.

Advertisement