Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importin brushes to photoshop Help?

Options
  • 04-05-2006 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

I downloaded brushes from the net but cant seem to be able to import them into photoshop, id imagine this should be fairly simple but just cant see how. Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Go to a brush and up on the top bar there should be a menu arrow. You want to go there and "Load brushes". There probably is an easier way but I don't know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

That's the handiest/only way I care to know about.
    OP: what extension are the file(s)?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

I'm not sure which you prefer using but this is how i import my brushes:
    Brushes should be .ABR file's btw:

importingbrushes1du.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

eh... can't you just put them in the brushes folder and they will load themselves when you start up photoshop?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

Damn.. i never even thought of that :S... See, i have lot's and lot's of brushes so i don't like to have them all in the one palette..I keep them seperate and when i'm loading brushes, i go to "Replace Brushes" and it just put's the set that I want in the palette meaning it's easier to look at.. like in that image, there's only about 11 or 12 brushes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement