Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Keyguard lock on Nokia mobiles.

• 04-05-2006 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a new Nokia, Im interested in getting either a Nokia 3230 or the Nokia 6111.

Both mobiles look like they have pretty much the same features, I've compared them both on the nokia.ie website.

Only thing is I'm used to having a keyguard lock with a pin number on my Nokia 6230i and its essential that my next phone has this keyguard lock with pin too...

I can't find anything about this on the nokia website under either of the phones so just wondering does anyone out there know if the 3230 or the 6111 has this function?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

rsta wrote:
    I'm looking to buy a new Nokia, Im interested in getting either a Nokia 3230 or the Nokia 6111.

Both mobiles look like they have pretty much the same features, I've compared them both on the nokia.ie website.

Only thing is I'm used to having a keyguard lock with a pin number on my Nokia 6230i and its essential that my next phone has this keyguard lock with pin too...

I can't find anything about this on the nokia website under either of the phones so just wondering does anyone out there know if the 3230 or the 6111 has this function?
    I suspect its in the security settings on those phones,i know the 6630/6680 have that feature

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Thanks for the reply, i might try going into a shop for a demo of the phones or something.

I know the 6230 and 6230i definately have it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I think you mean phone lock, not pin code. Most Nokia phones have it, I'd be definately surprised if any of the high end phones don't have it....obviously its missing from alot of the budget models like the 1600 and the like but as far as I know it's been present in every mid to high end model for the last few years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

i think they all do... my 6101 does

Advertisement