Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash and Carry Carlow

Options
  • 04-05-2006 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

:) Has anyone any dealing with new store in Carlow ? Just wondering what they are like .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Haven't bought there but had a preliminary design done there last weekend. they seemed fine and made adjustments to fit in our stuff as well. all pen and paper which I found a bit odd but thats just me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

don't knock the pen and paper approach - I bought a new house recently and the guy putting in the kitchen worked with pen and paper too. I was expecting something more advanced to be honest, but the finished product is perfect, so if the person with the pen and paper know's what they're doing, that's the main thing. It wasn't cash & carry though, so can't comment on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Pen and paper is ok with me. I was with people in Waterford - who shall remain nameless - and i took them 15 minutes to try and rotate a dishwasher on the screen the right way around - i must have told them 10 times it was ok i had the idea. You can download software on the B&Q website - but i find the paper and pen drawings easier to understand

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Like I said its just me. When I do up plans in work its on a computer first most of the time. Its what I'm more comfortable with but either works and the plan he did looks fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 frass_talker

kitchenworld have a new store down in carlow and they'll design your kitchen on computer for you. very quick as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement