Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Night in the League Stage of the Premier League

• 04-05-2006 3:00pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So tonight is the final night of matches in the league stage with everything still to be decided. Barney can still finish top ahead of Taylor but both have already qualified. Mathematically every player still has a chance of qualifying but realistically Wayne MArdle is out. That leaves 4 players battling it out for 2 qualifying positions.

There are extra games tonight as Barney has to play 3 matches. It should be a cracking night of darts with tensions running high.

The lineup for tonights games is as follows:

Night Ten, Rivermead Centre, Reading
    Colin Lloyd v Raymond van Barneveld
    Peter Manley v Ronnie Baxter
    Raymond van Barneveld v Wayne Mardle
    Phil Taylor v Roland Scholten
    Ronnie Baxter v Raymond van Barneveld
    Wayne Mardle v Colin Lloyd
    Live on Sky Sports 1, 7.30pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

WEll i reckon Scholten is pretty much through as well, and i fancy Ronnie Baxter to sneak the other qualifying spot as i think he'll have enough about him to beat Barney in what will be his third game of the night.

Well i reckon Scholten is pretty much through as well, and i fancy Ronnie Baxter to sneak the other qualifying spot as i think he'll have enough about him to beat Barney in what will be his third game of the night.

Well i reckon Scholten is pretty much through as well, and i fancy Ronnie Baxter to sneak the other qualifying spot as i think he'll have enough about him to beat Barney in what will be his third game of the night, while i also think he will beat Manley.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

By the way the action starts at 6:30pm and not 7:30pm like I said originally.

Good night of darts and happy to see Lloyd go through. He was somewhat unlucky in the first game of the night but more than made up for this against an under-performing Mardle. Thre out of three for Barney as expected and Taylor with a comfortable win in what was a poor match against Scholten. Also Baxter beat Manley as i thought he would which ended Manley's chances early doors. Semi-finals should be interesting enough now with Lloyd to give Taylor a decent game but i still cant see past a Taylor - Barney final.

• Advertisement
Advertisement