Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning application schedule listings question

Options
  • 04-05-2006 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

just a quick question for those of you that have applied for planning permission. Have been asked to supply a "schedule listing of all plans, drawings and maps submitted."

I presume this is just a word doc printed of everything i have included in the envelope?

Did everyone else include this? as i was talking to someone else who recently applied and didnt add this listing in and was never asked for it...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Probably depends where you are applying to! I applied to Westmeath CC a couple of months ago and there was no mention of this. I just basically send in a stack of paper. They let you know within a couple of weeks whether your application is valid or not, so they will tell you then if there is anything missing from the application! Best of luck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Hi Salmon,

They actually sent it back invalid because of this! first time i heard of it.. they referred to article 22 blah blah of some document which has 2 or 3 lines about it... didnt see any mention of it on the Planning permission application checklist thing though - that 2 pager where you tick off all the stuff you have in your application...

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

what does your engineer/architect say about this? I haven't heard of it before, but that typical of the councils!! You'd think they would have one harmonised method of dealing with applications! Oh well hopefully this is the biggest hiccup you have along the way!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭oneillk

I compile alot of applications around kildare/carlow/ wexoford areas and they all state in there guideline to enclose a schedule of enclosure.

its basically as follows:

Schedule of Enclosure

Re: (type in the wording of you rnewspaper notice) i.e we mr and mrs ??, intend to apply for full pp for dormer bungalow dwelling etc.

1 original + 5 copies of completed application form
    1 Origiinal + 5 copies of newpaper notice
    6 copies of site notice
    6 copies of record and rural place maps (or urban)
    6 copies of planning drawings to include:
    001 site plan
    002 plans
    etc

6 copies of etc,etc,etc

(if you have letters from priests,schools,landowners, land reg maps, landownership maps, or any other form, make sure and include them in this list and make sure you include 6 copies- and always keep a file copy so when the council ask for something you already gave them, then you can say you already gave them it)

Excellant info there oneillk thanks for that : )

U even included 5 copies of the applications/newpaper notice, site maps etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭oneillk

It depends on the council. Some coouncils ask for 6 copies of application, site and newspaper noties and some ask for one. I always enclose six to be on the th safe side. That way you can send in six bundles, each bundle has exactly the same contents as the others, so there is less room for confusion and papers being lost, which happens in the council offies too. That way if you sent in six copies they would have to loose all six copies before they send it back invalid for not having the correct documents.

cheers

Good idea ... ill try that.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,129 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Donegal Co. Council insist on submitting a schedule of documents. Not sure if they would invalidate the application or not if the schedule was not included.

The issue with the schedule is that it is stated in the Planning & development Acts that a schedule should be included.

Interesting to note that 6 copies of the public notices are required by Councils down south. Up here we submit the page of the paper and 1 copy of the site notice

• Registered Users Posts: 46,129 ✭✭✭✭muffler

oneillk wrote:
    It depends on the council. Some coouncils ask for 6 copies of application, site and newspaper noties and some ask for one. I always enclose six to be on the th safe side. That way you can send in six bundles, each bundle has exactly the same contents as the others, so there is less room for confusion and papers being lost, which happens in the council offies too. That way if you sent in six copies they would have to loose all six copies before they send it back invalid for not having the correct documents.

cheers
    The Planning regulations state that the original page of the paper and 1 copy of site notice and 1 application form are the required amount of documents.

I think it would be a waste of time and extra expense to submit 6 copies of these items when 1 copy suffices

Advertisement