Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What course did you get?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

JenLorigan wrote:
    Roisin Braddel-Dempsey, I believe. And she was in the sports centre until someone wandered off. Then she was put on my corridor, and ate my cookies.

Yes, that is true.

I think it's Dempsey-Braddell, too. Sorry, I know people hate being corrected. Hey, were you in pschology last year?

carlowboy wrote:
    I shall be there. You'll probably know me as the oldest person there, quite quiet at the start and gradually getting louder and of course hungover after oxegen on the last Monday. See you there! :D

Sorry about the double post, but good. I don't know if you'll know me at all. Not many people do. But I WILL make an effort this year to be my normal self; i.e. loud, strangely lesbian, generally weird, loud, weird, crazy....comtinue this list, with the game thrown in. And a lot of singing. But very few people know this. I am trying to remedy that. It's right up there with stopping babbling (sorry about the weird grammar), and I'll do that now.

(^_^)~Shaz.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Aye, he's a fair bloke.

I found out that a friend of mine is doing Electronic Engineering in Session 2 this year. I didn't even know she had applied. You know here Liz. The girl who got Serafina Pekala.

Emily? Cool.

Also tell the damn director to call me! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

i got engineering at long last!!!!!!!! yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Piste wrote:
    Also tell the damn director to call me! :p
    Oh don't worry, I'll tell him you said that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

First choice: International Relations, residential session 2. Yayage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

Philosophy, session 2 residential for me.

Philosophy, session 2 residential for me.
    High-five!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

i got game theory... 3 choice....
    <looks around as people close in holding bats and pitchforks>
    but it should be fun..... cough....

<q>
    Ehehehe. I watched all of Firefly and Serenity last night. That made me happy. Good work Raph.
    <q>

watching Firefly and Serenity makes EVERYONE feel happy! bask in the amazingness of Joss!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

First choice: International Relations, residential session 2. Yayage.

You don't want to switch to Game theory by any chance do you? :P

Kevin: Just leave out the damn part will you? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

First choice - Philosophy, session 2 residential. I got all pissed off cause my letter came a day later than everyone elses and now I have plans to brutally murder our post man.... *cough* *walks slowly away*

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I think it's Dempsey-Braddell, too. Sorry, I know people hate being corrected. Hey, were you in pschology last year?
    I stand corrected, possibly. And yes, I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Why does everyone want to do IR?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

They're crazy. Don't mind them. *pats Dave's head* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

They really are...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

They're crazy. Don't mind them. *pats Dave's head*
    I keep telling you all, I'm normal and you're all crazy in the exact same way.

@Liz: Well since you asked nicely: no.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I really liked IR, thought it was a v.good course and the MUN and the country thingy was much fun. I didnt think Peter Lydon was that bad at all. Quite a fair instructor, but had an awful disposition of putting words in people's mouths in some debates. Is it just a guy thing that all with Y chromosone's hate him?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

I'm doing Theoretical Physics Session 2. my first choice :D and res :D
    Shane O'Brien is doing theoretcial physics as well
    I really wanted to do Legal Studies but I didn't get enough points in the english :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

:D

JenLorigan wrote:
    And yes, I was.

I do believe I know you.... Hi!

(^_^)~Shaz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

***something about roisín's name... squabblesquabble...***

Sometimes 'tis Dempsey-Braddell, sometimes Braddell-Dempsey, sometimes Dempsey, and sometimes plain ol' Braddell.
    So there now, children, I speak on the authority of the madam herself!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 synge

J Campion wrote:
    Biomedical Diagnostics Session 1. Do Sesh 1 Flash(ling), then I'll know people!!! Yay!!!!! Oh and Iif you do, I'll call you "Flash" the whole way through. Is Adesina (whose real name I have forgotten yet again :o ) a nevermore?

If you're doing BD I already know a couple people doing the same class...just look for two american girls (one of which is a tad insane, but amazing...can't say bad things about my ex-roommate, she rocks). Plus I'm another one of the very few people on here doing Sess. 1 (yay!!!)

Hey, am I the only person to notice that there are an INSANE amount of girls in TP this year? There's myself, Jen, Shiny and Siobhán who did IR last year and then there are probably others we haven't heard of yet, and Sinéad wants to transfer from Philosophy to TP so I might get my initial wish yet after I hear 'the day I had to get out of Stephen Hawking's way' story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

Hey, am I the only person to notice that there are an INSANE amount of girls in TP this year?

Yeah, I only know like, one guy doing it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

First time going to CTYI and I'm doing IR, Session 2, though my first choice was Psychology. My cousin has gone a few times and another is going this year, in Session 1.

Hey, am I the only person to notice that there are an INSANE amount of girls in TP this year?
    So far there's no more than there was in TP's first year. If there ends up being more than 2 others I'll be surprised. That's if the class size is still around 18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Madeleine wrote:
    Yeah, I only know like, one guy doing it...
    Lucky bastard...

BMH wrote:
    First time going to CTYI and I'm doing IR, Session 2, though my first choice was Psychology. My cousin has gone a few times and another is going this year, in Session 1.

One of my friends is doing that, I'll tell him to watch out for you if you want?

Raphael wrote:
    Lucky bastard...

That means nothing. I reckon TP will probably be a newbie course, though I hope it won't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That means nothing. I reckon TP will probably be a newbie course, though I hope it won't.
    It was a joke.

Advertisement