Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: Episode 2.21 Promo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

mmmm
    smack
    looks like a complete crap episode based on that trailer. One for the dust pan.

My god! They can't kill of Ecko!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

in reply to boneyarsebogman:
    Maybe they don't kill off Eko, but only badly injure/incapacitate him for the rest of season 2. Thereby further weakening the group of survivors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

duridian wrote:
    in reply to boneyarsebogman:
    Maybe they don't kill off Eko, but only badly injure/incapacitate him for the rest of season 2. Thereby further weakening the group of survivors

thats what happened to Locke...
    i really dont think anything major happens tbh,you know how promo's twist things around..
    gotta say though, WOW at that shot of Michael in the promo, incredibly creepy!
    im glad they're finally doing something with him plotwise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

mmmm
    smack
    looks like a complete crap episode based on that trailer. One for the dust pan.

man i think that looks great, weird comment from hurley to micheal, looks like libby is still alive...a great psychological episode should be

• Advertisement

stevejazzx wrote:
    man i think that looks great, weird comment from hurley to micheal, looks like libby is still alive...a great psychological episode should be

i just watched it again and i don't remember watching it. Seriously. I think they may have changed the videos :confused:

It looks fine. Lost needs to do something amazing to keep me interested in a third series. Prison Break and Battlestar all the way for me. I can't see an ending for Lost and i'm not as motivated to watch it anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

i just watched it again and i don't remember watching it. Seriously. I think they may have changed the videos :confused:

It looks fine. Lost needs to do something amazing to keep me interested in a third series. Prison Break and Battlestar all the way for me. I can't see an ending for Lost and i'm not as motivated to watch it anymore.

i've seen pics of damon and some other guys writing season 1 in their offices and they had storyline plotted out over their walls like detectives plot complex crimes...they had drawn big arrows from one page to another connecting everything and had what looked like tonnes of pages of text and notes...ever since then i've had huge faith in the writers.....

i don't know, i wouldn't share the same faith as you do. I can't stop thinking that they are going too far out of their way to make up all the links. It's getting a bit boring. No real development imo, the writers can coup up any storyline soley to satisfy linking characters pasts and then worry about tying up the loose ends at a later date.

I think the story has been in a loop for far too long, fair enough some development is occuring now but not enough over the course of an entire season to satisfy me. It's turning into an ordinary show when it was proclaimed as a highly original show when it first aired. All the hype is slowly dying off as is evident from the reduction in audience figures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

The reduction in numbers has to do with the crappy scheduling more so than anything else.

And Lost is still better than Prison Break for me...but maybe not Battlestar galactica.

but did they not have the same scheduling last season? i'm not sure, i might be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

I didn't like the look of it, hopefully i'll be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭SeanDeng

Agree with TVNUTZ Battlestar Galactica is better overall (by a long shot in my opinion)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

SeanDeng wrote:
    Agree with TVNUTZ Battlestar Galactica is better overall (by a long shot in my opinion)
    I'll confirm this statement.

It's now official.

BSG fraggin rules you mutha-fraggers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

What are Locke and Ecko pushing in this clip? It looks like the small plane again but they burnt that, didn't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

My god! They can't kill of Ecko!
    i HPhrt_hand.jpg
    Ecko
    hes the man
    :(
    I think the story has been in a loop for far too long, fair enough some development is occuring now but not enough over the course of an entire season to satisfy me. It's turning into an ordinary show when it was proclaimed as a highly original show when it first aired. All the hype is slowly dying off as is evident from the reduction in audience figures.
    tis gettin a bit tiresome alright but im gonna stick with it untill im dissappointed and disgusted that the plot has gone belly up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

you're handing a heart with a penny inside to ecko? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

Looks more like one of those things that you snap the thing inside and the whole thing warms up.

Best. Invention. Ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

so it's a one use thing? why not just use a water bottle? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

See, that's the genius of it. You but it in warm water for a few minutes and it's back to it's original state!

Best. Invention. Ever.

• Advertisement
Advertisement