Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small shed roof job, how to or who would do?

Options
  • 04-05-2006 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

I Have a small sed out the back that the previous owner built. A fine sold brick shed about 3m*1m. It currently has a corregated tin shed. I want to replace the roof with a seethrough material to use the shed as a bit of a greehouse. Originally I was just going to take off the roof and put on a plastic corregated roof instead. I thought this would be easy. On close inspection the roof has been concretedaround the edge. This makes it more difficult. I now have to chip off the concrete or cut it off etc.. A small job but I don't have an angle grider or con saw so. It isn't worth my time getting one for the job even hiring one. To borrow one means being dragged in for days of work so I am not keen. Ideally I am looking for a handy man to do the job due to tools and transport of the plastic sheets. In Dublin 9 any recomendation on how best to do it or for a person.

Advertisement