Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucd Afc

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

besty wrote:
    The only football that matters in UCD occurs when the Flip Flops are on the pitch in the Super League. Fact.

LIE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

UCD are currently in 6th position in the Eircom League Table.

Having said that, they could finish first and STILL probably get booted out by the FAI's reshuffle of the top flight.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Didn't Damo Dupuy leave in the close season? I knew him in Merville last year, nice enough guy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

p_larkin99 wrote:
    Scorers? You go to the game?
    Alan McNally got the first after the Sligo 'keeper gave away a completly unnecessary corner. Pat McWalter got the other two. There's a match report over on foot.ie: http://www.foot.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=35691
    Didn't Damo Dupuy leave in the close season? I knew him in Merville last year, nice enough guy...
    Yep, he's gone to some swiss club though romour has it that Galway are looking for him back. He was a sound lad but deffo had an inflated sence of his own footballing ability. I remember one night I met him out on the pints and I said to him that he seemed to go down very easily the previous week in Tolka and he said to me (and I quote), "I was, how do you say in english, trying to win zee penalty?".

Advertisement