Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing foreign DVD's in PS2

• 04-05-2006 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Is it possible to play import DVD's in my PS2? Would something like Swap-Magic work? Anyone any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

I had an Action Replay cheat disc that allowed me to view different region disc's on the PS2, so i can be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think this one here might work for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Ruu wrote:
    I think this one here might work for you.
    Strange how that one doesn't work with the slimline ps2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,754 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Multi region players for the PS2 modify the bios. The slimline probably has extra protection on the bios to prevent it being modified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mrkt1969

The swap-magic will work fine.It will also allow you to play imported games.I have one cd and dvd swap-magic and slide card to sell if anyone is interested.Txt me on 087-9477233 or forward ur email and i'll contact you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement