Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost - cast's pix in HQ

• 04-05-2006 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi!
    I'm new here!
    I am italian and I have a board on The-X-Files, but we have a section on LOST too coz' me and my friends love it.

Here is the link to the Lost's section: http://allthinx.forumfree.net/?f=1259431

You can find a lot of pix of Maggie Grace, Evangeline Lilly,
    Josh Holloway, Matthew Fox and all the rest of the cast.

It's in italian, but you can get the pix at least!
    They are all in HQ!

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

I disagree with his "own site pimping" policies...
    but i do agree with his "Maggie Grace photoshoot" policies..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Adry

Thank you for your "warm" welcome.
    If someone else has the same kind of problem, I delete the link and put a password to my Lost's section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Please don't post up links spamming your own site.

I know you're new here but boards doesn't take too kindly to people pimping their own sites

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement