Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new spiders i have 20 now

• 04-05-2006 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi all

i decided to buy the spiders for sale on boards wow what a collection some of these spiders are rare enough in ireland and im well pleased with my collection now. i now have 20 spiders and 2 scorpions not mad about the scopions ill prob get rid of them. anyway pics on my site id love people to have a look and give me some feedback on my collection www.thepetspider.com thanks

tony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Tony I still cant see them :( I hates dial up.

Can I ask where abouts you are located? I'd love to see your collection if Bondy will bring me LOL but I would offer to take some photos & resize them for you???

Spiders freak me out yet they also fascinate me IYKWIM??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

im in wexford if u want u can pm me with an email address and ill email u some pics im gonna take some new pics and resize them and change them for the ones that are there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

the pics are now resized to make it easier to downlaod

cool I will have a look now. Mind you it will freak me out & god help me if a harvest spider runs across the wall - Bondy is at work :(

The Indian one looks very pretty in a hairy freakish kinda way!

• Advertisement
Advertisement