Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mullingar Autos

Options
  • 04-05-2006 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

Mullingar Autos Ltd
    Dublin Bridge, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath

Anyone had any dealings with these guys before? What do ye make of em?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

yeah,i bought a power steering pump off them,i paid over the phone(credit card) & 2days later it arrived.have had no problems with it;)
    i would recommend them,
    just make sure you know the EXACT part you want as there was 2 different types of p/s pump's for mine.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Longrangedriver

Have dealt with them a number of times, through my company, seem okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

anyone got a car through them? and whats their warrenty/servicing like?

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Well they are a main VW/Audi delaer so they must abide by the manufacturers warranty.I presume they will also give a waranty on used cars?

• Advertisement

they're only offering 3 months, which seems a bit small, i know used car, but ive looked around and the min for most places seems to be 6months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

My mother bought a new golf from them and no problems, though it's still under warranty. No longer an Audi dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Haggle for a longer warranty, you should get it. My Golf originated from Mullingar Autos from the previous owner, its a 01 Golf and running great if thats any help!

Advertisement