Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Suped.ie - whats the general opinion on these

Options
  • 04-05-2006 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if they care about customers, as I am waiting for an order from these for 3 months now, which should have taken about a week.

Its probably partly my fault as work limits my time to visit them, but still 3 months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think you've answered your own question!

Have you rang them at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

wouldn't bother with any of them shops myself to be honest.

3 months? there is no excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Longrangedriver

I rang twice,

(1) The product has been updated by manufactor, and would take a bit longer to supply. Fair enough here.

(2) Forgot to reorder product, and will do so now. One month ago.

Will give til Monday, then send in the heavies:cool: , as they have deposit.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think if you ring them and politely remind them what you ordered, and when you expected it, they will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Out of intrest what did you order?
    If you still have problems drop down and ask to speak to Odin and he should sort you out

• Advertisement

eireal wrote:
    Out of intrest what did you order?
    If you still have problems drop down and ask to speak to Odin and he should sort you out

A Pioneer steering remote csr100 or similar, apparantly this has been upgraded by Pioneer recently. The old version would have done, but they say its better for mp3 devices.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

had a clio in our place that had a body kit on it crashed.. had to order off them.
    my god they were dreadful, never ordered it first time round(paid up in full) was told the usual two week waiting, rang they never ordered it. said they would 2 more weeks. Waited one week to see if they did(they never did the second time)
    when they ordered it it took 5 weeks to get in. and when it did, it wasn't even the kit for a clio was for a lexus.
    just got money back and told customer to go fetch there own body kit if they want or just take the insurance money. terrible.
    there prices are also quite high, theres a place in ballymount open not so long
    (route 66 i think) they seem to have more decent prices while having a quick gander in there. check 'em out

Thanks for that lenny, but that shower have my money. Sure I might just have to cut my losses, and try that other place.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I had paid by a cheque at the very start(company cheque)
    and after all the hassle of getting the not being ordered first time round etc. and being wrong twice they gave me my money bacK(spoke to the owner)
    listen, you're the customer have you rights. try go back with dates(roughly) of when ordered etc. and try get a written date of them when it should be due. if its over then get your deposit back. its carry on like this that lets them keep people waiting and that because they know they will wait and not do much about it because in the end there car will look "modified"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

suped is a disaster, if they cannot get the stuff they should shut down and go home.they should not waste peoples time.they are offfering a service but not a good one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement