Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Classic Spin....

Options
  • 04-05-2006 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Guys,

Do any of you own classics. If you do then read on. This Sunday 7th May I am organising a classic car spin. The idea is to get together at the Spawell Car park on the Tallaght Bypass at 11.45 in the morning. We will then go for a spin out to Blessington at noon and stop off for a beverage in Ballymore Eustace, returning to the Spawell for approx 14:00. There are already a number of people interested in coming along and I plan to make this a regular excursion every second Sunday from different starting points. The next run will be on 28th May starting from the Playwright on Newtownpark Avenue Blackrock at noon.

The idea is to get people out driving their classics. Nothing fancy, just an opportunity to meet like minded people and get out and drive the cars.

I'll post more details of later runs if you guys are interested. As I said above, this is for everyone who appreciates or drives classic cars. Just come along for the craic and take some time out to enjoy your classic and chat to others of a similar breed!!

If you need further details then email me at phelanpa@eircom.net.

Hope to see you there.

Paul.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jasus thats enough spamming Paul!

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement