Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flowers

Options
  • 04-05-2006 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

hey, just wondering if someone can tell me where id get flowers delivered, what price it would be and what sort of flowers are good for saying sorry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

BrightEyes wrote:
    what sort of flowers are good for saying sorry?

ooooh....sorry, but reading that is like, when you see a couple having a huge fight and that night everything is rosey with your partner...rather them then me!

if your on the northside then the florists in donaghmede shopping centre do lovely boquets. ask for the €50 stand up box. €50 depending on the amount of sorryness you have to say. maybe €50 isn't enough :eek:

they are an interflora. their number is 01 8478967

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Quite a lot of florists have a delivery service and will accept credit card payments.

www.goldenpages.ie

BTW - If I brought my Mrs home flowers to say sorry she'd throw them at me!!! Unfortunately Mrs. Crosstownk won't fall for the flowers routine!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

crosstownk wrote:
    BTW - If I brought my Mrs home flowers to say sorry she'd throw them at me!!! Unfortunately Mrs. Crosstownk won't fall for the flowers routine!
    Yeah, a lot of ladies don't buy into the "Here some flowers to say I'm sorry love" routine. Flowers should really be given when they're not expecting them. But when you're in a hole.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

seeing as he wants the delivered, maybe she doesn't even want to see him!!!

in that case, a singing quartet is yer only man

• Advertisement
Advertisement