Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Hotels, B&Bs Near Croker

Options
  • 04-05-2006 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

Was not sure where to post this but I'm looking for accommodation near Croke Park for the Robbie Williams concert next month. Left it way too late and everywhere seems to be booked out now. Anyone know any good hotels, guesthouses or B&Bs close to it? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Shamrok wrote:
    Was not sure where to post this but I'm looking for accommodation near Croke Park for the Robbie Williams concert next month. Left it way too late and everywhere seems to be booked out now. Anyone know any good hotels, guesthouses or B&Bs close to it? Thanks.
    The Jury's Croke Park Hotel is good. I don't know whether it's available or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Jury's hotel is great. €80 a night or somthing. Top of the range 4star. (i work there somtimes ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

i presume seeing as he/she said everywhere seems to be booked out, the jurys which is practically in croke park, is booked out too.

other hotels around are:
    the skylon (very close)
    the regency (closest thing to fawlty towers you'll ever see)
    the airport hilton
    the great southern (airport)

as for B+B's, there are lots surrounding the skylon hotel. dunno any names. if im passing later il try get the names

you dont actually have to stay in the area. You could stay in the city center or even the southside. Croke Park is just a 10 minute walk from O'Connell Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

yeah u could do that as well. if so, ther list is endless!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The majority of places are full.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/Hotels.aspx?k=Dublin&r=0&n=0&d=20060609&rt=0,0&c=5

Try the week before for cancelations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Try here for B&B or hotels www.gulliver.ie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You could always try http://www.couchsurfing.com.

if i were you i'd just ring around the millions of B&Bs around the city . There is bound to be one. Or else you can just sleep in the airport like me!

Advertisement