Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Recruitment Agents in Cork City

Options
  • 04-05-2006 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

I will be moving back to Cork next month after I finish my IT degree in Waterford and so I will of course be looking for a job. Could some people please recommend to me some decent Recruitment Agents in the City please. Preferably dealing in the IT industry but not exclusively.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I would suggest trying Verkom, part of the Premier group on South Main Street

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

cheers, went onto their site...umf! it's not half horrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Nina_Angelica

dudara wrote:
    I would suggest trying Verkom, part of the Premier group on South Main Street

Yep, they're pretty good for IT. Best bet is to email your cv in first though as Verkom is not actually *based* out of the Cork office but rather out of the Kilkenny office.
    You can make an appt. with them that way.

Can't remember yer man's name now, Stephen something or other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Smileylynz

Try manpower.ie

My friend works there, Seems to be good!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Looking for a job in the city meself so that I no longer have to live in the arsehole of nowhere. Looking for something in admin probably. Anybody know of any other decent recruitment agencies in the city?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Kingsley are not too bad. They are based in the North point business park.

If you get contacted by a company called Orbis recruitment out of the blue stay well away. I think they get peoples details from Monster but they will pretend you have applied for something of theirs when you ask how they got your name and they will basically invent a job to match what you want and put you forward for something else entirely.

Advertisement