Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Family Guy Season 4

• 05-05-2006 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi Just got the DVD, the eps so far (ive seen the 1st 7)
    are not great, some real funny bits but nothing like
    the 1st 3 seasons.
    what do others think ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭madmike18

well i know what you are saying and i agree. there where some funny parts and i mean really funny parts but i have to admit that theydid go down hill after the 3 season when thet started making new episodes. but i hope they begin to use the old family guy charm and bring back the stupidty in the series and start to enhance the comedy rather then try to make it seem less funny for some mad reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭madmike18

and i have to and a note to that

family guy where the greatest cartoon ever. the jokes in the episodes that they had from season 1 to 3 where just so funny i would watch them twice

from one of the episodes in season 4

'it looks like micheal is coming right at me:(micheal runs over gradbs the child and runs straight out of the theater'

now that was one of the best parts in the whole season

family guy was one of the most popular cartoons in the world but then it got cancled.

when it came back on the air eveyone was so excited that most people would sky digital subscriptions just to see it before it was showin in other countries.

that just prves how popular the show was and iam saying that most people would agree with me

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lockers55

i agree mad mike family guy has lost its charm and wit the jokes have run out and as each episode goes by i find it less funny. But the michael jackson bit is very funnnny in season 4

Advertisement