Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED Morrowind Bloodmoon and/or Tribunal Expansions

Options
  • 05-05-2006 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I bought this version of morrowind without the expansions and now cant use some of the most interesting mods because i need Tribunal.esm and / or Bloodmoon.esm files...

Anyone can supply these ?

I am in Dublin 5 but willing to pick up from anywhere in dublin

regs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

So you're looking to buy the expansion packs? Think I've seen them cheap enough in Game, but that was a while ago now.

Maybe post on the Wanted Discs board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭GallicProphet

I am looking to buy or get them...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I am looking to buy or get them...

well, you wont get any hints on how to get them here. as for buying, as koneko said, try the wanted board, game, or ebay.

edit...unless of course by get you meant someone giving you their copy for free, which is unlikely, but not impossible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭GallicProphet

ok, sorry i thought they might be free on some russian sites or something ;)

What's game ? is that in city center ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ok, sorry i thought they might be free on some russian sites or something ;)

What's game ? is that in city center ?

game's a game shop in a fair few cities around the place. its decent enough, with some ok deals. theres one on henry street, and across from some bookstore near trinity (don't know dublin very well).

it would probably be cheaper to get the bundle (morrowind/bloodmoon/tribunal) together, rather then the seperate games.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement