Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting up a small wooden shed

Options
  • 05-05-2006 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭

Got my wooden shed delivered yesterday from b&q and I'm hoping to put it up tomorrow.

I'm looking for a little advice on what goes underneath. Its nothing special, 6x4.5ft wooden double apex roof shed. I was thinking on laying down some paving slabs and putting the shed on top of that. All its going to hold is the mower and a few bits and pices (shovels and the like).

Does anyone have experience of wooden sheds and whats the best way to go about them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Benster

I did exactly what you're thinking of doing. My shed is 8x10 and I laid a grid of ordinary grey concrete paving slabs (18" square I think) over a layer of gravel to level it off. Worked a treat.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Excellent, thats what I was thinking of doing. Thanks Benster

Advertisement