Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear see through plastic macs

Options
  • 05-05-2006 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Anybody know where to buy a c thru plastic mac.Going away camping and to some music fesitvals this summer. Wondering where I can get some.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Are you sure you want a see through one?

PA3C-tn.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭roadmanmad

Try Aldi. They had something a week or so ago. Not see through. about 10 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭cargrouch

My eyes! my eyes! Morgan, that is just wrong.

Ok, I admit I only opened this thread to make a smart comment about see through macs aswell.

I've never seen any place sell clear ones. But I always bring a green poncho style yoke to festivals. Much better than a jacket - the beer runs off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

I bought a Cannondale Pack-Me Shell Lightweight Zip 6M05 M White ...... whatever, its a roll-up cycling emergency jacket. I think I ordered it from chainreactioncycles.com. Its white, its a bit see through, and you can fold it to about the size of a coke can. Its a jacket not a full length coat. Price -> see their site.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

One big problem is that sweat sticks to them

survival-still.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

...but you'll always have something to drink.

Advertisement