Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball team Dublin

Options
  • 05-05-2006 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I just moved to Sandycove and I wondered if anyone knows about any basketball teams around here that play now? Or if not, in Dublin. Im 17 years old.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Tori

You could try looking at either www.dlbb.net or www.basketballireland.ie or give the Dublin Ladies Board a call and they will be able to give you all the details you need. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 GlenBounce

It Depends on whether your a guy or girl if your a girl i'd suggest meteors because they play in cluny and if your a guy try Glenageary Bounce. They play in Dalkey School Project. Hoped this helped

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Again? :o will just copy what I said in the other thread: Check this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/200995453303368/

It's a group of us who play in Bray and there may be games around the Dun Laoghaire area available to play in occasionally too :)

I'm in Dun Laoghaire area and usually have spare seats going to Bray!

cormie wrote: »
    Again? :o will just copy what I said in the other thread: Check this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/200995453303368/

It's a group of us who play in Bray and there may be games around the Dun Laoghaire area available to play in occasionally too :)

I'm in Dun Laoghaire area and usually have spare seats going to Bray!

Hi Cormac do you or any of your group want to join an actual basketball team based in Glenageary. If so contact me at glenagearybounce@gmail.com

Could you give me a bit more info? Even if you join the facebook group, feel free to post info on the team on the group page. I'd like to hear more anyway but I can't play for the next few weeks myself :(

• Advertisement

Hey Cormie I joined the Facebook group so add me when you can. Glenageary Bounce is a startup team based in Glenageary my friend and I started it because we were bored and we loved basketball. At the moment we only have an under 13 team but we are starting an academy in September and we are looking for anyone of any age who wants to join. We dont have a coach for the senior team but if we need to my friend can coach but he's only 14. If you have any questions email us at glenagearybounce@gmail.com

Thanks GlenBounce, I added you to the group just now :) It's probably a bit young for most of the people who play with us but you're still more than welcome to come to the games we have and if you have something starting in September, be sure to announce it in the group once you have more details!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MurphyLaw

Hi TTT, you could try Raiders Basketball Club who are based in Bray, training in the Sports Hall Loretto School, Vevay Road, Wednesday Eve 6-8pm and Saturday 3-5pm. They compete at national Cup level.

Advertisement