Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24 - The Movie to film in London

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. read about this a month or so back when he said the script has been already written and they were beginning film after this series... but London hadn't been revealed.

I'm 3/4 through Series 2 so i really need to catch up! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Imagine they came to Dublin.

"Alrioght bud, hows it going, ya woul'nt have a.........."

/gets punched in face by Jacks elbow

See's some drunk pregnant slapper.

/under his breath

"Jesus".
    "Chloe, where the hell am I"

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,522 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

:D ^^

Was the LUAS just hit, was the LUAS just hit?!

Anto: Story, are we ready to strike?

Micko: Yeah, the buds are in position.

Anto: Sound, we will launch the attack in...16 hours time.

Micko: Wha? Not in the next 45 mins? Are we at least carrying out any attacks beforehand to knacker da bleedin' Garda, while allowing them to capture one of us and make us talk?

Advertisement