Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

us spoilers:********>>>>gary troupe video interview

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Wow, good find. They really remind me of those C&C videos. Who is Edso Valenzetti (sp?) and what is his mathematical sequence or is that just made up. The first link didn't work for me but the other two were good. The way they cut off just as you get into it makes me feel like i'm watching an episode of lost :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

I also found
    www.garytroup.net the author's "official" site
    and
    http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?z=y&isbn=1401302769
    the book for sale! the review said a copy the manuscript was found after the author perished on oceanic flight 815!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

failsafe wrote:
    Wow, good find. They really remind me of those C&C videos. Who is Edso Valenzetti (sp?) and what is his mathematical sequence or is that just made up. The first link didn't work for me but the other two were good. The way they cut off just as you get into it makes me feel like i'm watching an episode of lost :D

just verified as an offical site
    http://www.garytroupbooks.com/also.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

This is all way over my head, whats it all mean.

possibly that gt was getting too close to hanso foundations projects and they had him killed ironicaly by using this valenzetti thing(i.e. hurleys numbers used by scientists through lenny in mental hospital - the theorum in practice releases a set of numbers that somehow have an attached power), remember valenzetti is mentioned on the blast door map saying that a particular area had low relevance to valenzetti research...ie unaffected by the numbers,

• Advertisement

chapter one of bad twin available to read to lostlinks.net

Advertisement