Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DMODE-Depeche Mode Tribute Night

• 05-05-2006 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Should be a good night

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Looks good indeed,will have to be making an appearance at this...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 IceBox

Cant wait there fuk 'n' brilliant:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭BACKLASH

yeah gonna head along,
    They're playing gig for Backlash, doing a special gig in Crawdaddy in July,
    will be more of a dance gig with DJs before & after too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Looking forward to it :) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

27th May could well be a busy nite as The Complete Stone Roses are playing later that nite as well and they are the business...:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 cubase

Just a reminder :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

looking forward to it :)

CC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Any idea what time the boys will be on stage at? 8:30, 9:00 ish?

prolly around that time yeah, theres a DJ playing some DepecheMode tunes before and then after the lads so i hear :D

CC

Twas a really good night yesterday, there was a good crowd there too..... I see there playing again next month in temple bar, i'll update my sig with details :)

CC

• Advertisement

Glad you enjoyed it...Wasn't as many people there as usual so that was a pity. You should have said hello..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Very good gig. What a shame there were so few there...

I know, we made a mess of things to be honest. We missed the deadline for getting posters up around town. Ah well, we have learned a lesson.
    The next gig should be good though as there will also be a visual show included.

Advertisement