Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help ..Clothes dyeing dilemma

• 05-05-2006 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Does anyone have any experience of dying clothes ?
    I have just got a gorgeously shaped long plain cotton top as a present . Unfortunately its a hideous neon green colour .Its such a flattering shape that Id be tempted to wear it but with my incredibly pale skin and black hair but it looks desperate on me. Id like to dye it purple.
    Ive heard mixed reviews of dyes. Ive had one person tell me it'll come out great ..and two others tell me it'll be a disaster. Has anyone found that dyed clothes will run in rain ,stain your skin if you sweat or that you'll leave a stain if you sit on the couch in home dyed clothes?
    Anyone got any experience of dying clothes or any tips on the subject ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

ive never had dye that had run in rain or stained and i dye things regularly (standard dye from hickeys)
    cotton dyes well, the only problem would be the strength of the neon greem colour. Vibrant colours like that are awkward and although purple might work because its dark, yu would probably be safer to stick with green tones-maybe a dark forest green? Id say try ot though, staining etc sahouldnt be a problem, especially if you wash it through once before wearing it.

Advertisement