Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden furniture?

Options
  • 05-05-2006 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi - I'm looking for some good quality garden furniture. I'm not sure yet exactly what I want, but probably wood, which can stay out all year. It should be heavy and long lasting: but not an all in one picnic table. It should be from sustainable sources too. Any ideas on where I might find a good range, apart from the usual suspects of Woodies/Atlantic Homecare/Dunnes? I live in Dublin, but would travel a little to find the right stuff. Thanks - S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Leinster Timber Products between Naas and Newbridge should be able to meet all of your requirements. I think they have a catalogue on the net if you do a search. They had a sale on last week which may still be on. A wide range of good quality timber garden furniture. They will even do bespoke for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sopa

Thanks Squire - will check them out. S.

Advertisement