Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expansion

Options
  • 05-05-2006 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

does anyone know any real info about this? as in, a rough date of release etc. i don't even want to ty and fathom the amount of XP you will need to get from lvl 69-70... 60-70 will probably take just as long as lvling 2 chars from 1-60.

i don't think i can do anymore xp grinding tbh =(

also, everyone is going to want to switch to the new races, i don't fancy trying to lvl a "blood elf?" from 1-70 while i am also trying to lvl from 60-70 with my main. Those lvl70 instances are probably just going to be ridiculously hard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I imagine they'll be announcing more detail at E3 next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Well the levels normally go up increments of about 10k each time.

Level 59 = 209800xp till level 60

So if it stays that way it will more than likely be just like leveling a char from 49-60, as it would be to level your main 60-70. So not much difference really, that said I don't know if the xp needed every level will follow the same routine in 10k or so increments, tied in with new quests and trouble doing them (if any) I don't know how long it will take but it wouldn't be to long I assume.

Advertisement