Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Question

Options
  • 05-05-2006 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

Ok I've done my test over here etc etc etc but Im asking this for a friend.

She lives in Germany and is coming over to Ireland for a year to study. If she gets a provisional licence here, passes her test (notwithstanding the waiting list) , gets her full licence etc.

Will she be allowed to take tha Irish licence to Germany and exchange it for a German licence?

I dont personally agree with this, encourages drivers to be lazy IMO but shes a nice girl and I want to help her, possibly leading to, lets say 'doing the plumbing' with her. :)

Comments

Advertisement