Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to our new moderator.

Options
  • 05-05-2006 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Roundtower2 is going to be replacing myself as mod in these parts. A combination of little net access and less time on my hands means that I'm stepping down from a lot of the forums I normally moderate. The sacrafices of impending fatherhood and all that.

Anyways, welcome Roundtower2. Enjoy cleaning up all the spam ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Congrats Nesf!

I hope you dont like sleep much!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

ty nesf. this forum owes you a big thank you for getting it established in the first place, and getting it so popular. To echo dunkamania - All the best with the impending sleepless nights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ty nesf. this forum owes you a big thank you for getting it established in the first place, and getting it so popular. To echo dunkamania - All the best with the impending sleepless nights!

well done to nesf, and good luck roundtower;)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

nesf thanks for all your hard work and good luck with nesf junior! :D

Advertisement