Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insomnia Coffee Shops Wi-Fi

• 05-05-2006 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

www.btopenzone.ie have an offer posted on their website that started in April for €1 wi-fi when you buy a drink in one of their shops.

Does anyone know if this offer is still running?

I will have some time to kill on Monday...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

all hail the amazing and mysterious powers of the interweb:
    http://www.btopenzone.ie/terms/terms_and_conditions_insomnia.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

muchos gracias Karoma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

would that also apply for insomnia coffee shop in cork, just off paul street...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

tom_ass19 wrote:
    would that also apply for insomnia coffee shop in cork, just off paul street...

Would think so Tom, the link makes no mention of any exceptions to the offer but then again this is BT were talking about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I just re-read that briefly...
    The normal RRP of this 1hour voucher is €10.
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

I almost choked when I read that, thieving that is.

Advertisement