Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

argh its the bloody sleepy sleepys that will be my downfall

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Chakar wrote:
    Guys you should try out something called "Activit G".You can get it in the pharmacy its great for getting yourself up and going especially in the morning!:D :D
    Shill?

Lucozade also works for me.

Oh, and I get about 8 hours sleep a night, and I'm always shattered the following morning, so maybe less is more if you see what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I desperately need at least eight hours or I feel ill the next day, sugar makes me a bit hyper, I know very manly, so no sugar while studying for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I slept for 12 hours the other night. I started to read Pamela again - I WILL finish it! - and I fell asleep. Woke up at 8.30 the next morning, still on my bed in my clothes. Feels icky to sleep in your clothes, doesn't it!

I intend on getting up early tomorrow because I didn't get anything done today. Had to shop with my sister. I hate shopping the most when it has to be done.

Advertisement