Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mike skinner

Options
  • 05-05-2006 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

i would challenge anyone to download the streets "we never went to church" and not like it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

I like his first album..

Was a bit put off by the next album but i wouldn't write him off because of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

"Pranging out" and "Hotel Expressionism" are about the only good tracks on that album...I wouldn't even rate "Never went to church" and that's coming from someone who pre-ordered OPM.

I still listen to OPM pretty regularly, but the new album and the second one? Gathering dust (well, digital dust).

Try finding "All got our runnin's" or "Streets Score"...much better than any of the new stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

I did like the song he performed on Top of The Pops,a while back..the name escapes me..it had a bit of melody and singing.

At times his voice is very grating and hurts my delicate ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Someone tell me why another thread was needed. My delicate eyes hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It wasn't, he was just trying to wind everyone on the Hip-Hop forum up again by posting the thread. I moved it here before anyone even saw it on Hip-Hop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hip hop? lol
    UK garage != hip hop

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Hence the two moved threads.

Advertisement