Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Update on crashed Enzo.

Options
  • 06-05-2006 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

As you might remember from before that a enzo was crashed.i have found a link that updates the whole events.This is very interesting so do check out the link
    All other comments are welcome.;)

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/special/enzo/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

is no body interested in this?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

He's fcuked it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

Does the whole thing really matter?

Squirrel wrote:
    He's fcuked it seems.
    yeah it does look like hes screwed big time.but if he had a enzo he must have the money to hire a top class barister or solictor:D

maidhc wrote:
    Does the whole thing really matter?
    it does kinda of matter.as its interested.many people were interested in the 2-3 threads before about the same enzo so i thought i will update them with this news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

drdre wrote:
    yeah it does look like hes screwed big time.but if he had a enzo he must have the money to hire a top class barister or solictor:D
    No - the Enzo was owned by a Bank in the UK. Like the SLR. They were effectively stolen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

I read in the independent that police were looking for an Irish guy who fled the scene on a yacht. I guess that would be the trevor karney guy mentioned on wrecked exotics.

No - the Enzo was owned by a Bank in the UK. Like the SLR. They were effectively stolen.
    o dont think they were stolen.where they not owned by the gizmondo guy.:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Wrecked Exotics are milking the f*ck out of this. How anyone can still find the story interesting is beyond me.

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Wrecked Exotics are milking the f*ck out of this. How anyone can still find the story interesting is beyond me.

:D Im still interested to see what happens

• Advertisement
Advertisement